21 Nov 2013

Festive False Nails

Okay I have again been crap at blogging. 

BUT.... I have been working on something behind the scenes. 

My friend has been bugging me to make false nails for a while now and i have finally done it! 
By the way this is the same friend that convinced me to start this blog. I should really listen to her more! 

I have started them off on eBay with a start of just 99p! I had no idea how to price them so Ill just see how they go. 

Here they are!! 


 These have a slight defect ( bloody topcoat) 
I used OPI Affair in Red Square and Color Club's Sugar Plum Fairy ( i think) 






 Diamante fade nails. 
Diamantes over OPI's Every Month Is Oktoberfest




Blue snow flake nails with dots of Holographic glitter using Zoya's Robyn

Feature nails are done using Zoya PixieDust in Liberty. 



So what do you think? 
Would you wear these? 


If you are interested in buying them you can find them HERE but UK only please! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous designs - very creative! They're all so lovely I can't pick a favourite :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun i think i like the blue one best, im a sucker for PixieDust!

      Delete