6 May 2014

Color Club Worth The Risque Nail Art

I have been doing a lot of girly nail arts recently... 
So now I have gone for something abit more flashy!
This reminds me of something very futuristic, a bit like the mani I did for KBShimmers Blog a while back. 
I bought this Color Club polish, along with a few others, a really long time ago and I am only now just getting round to trying it! 






This is two coats but to be honest if you were in a rush then one thick coat would work just fine! 

Worth The Risque is quite a strong holo in real life.
I really really like it! 

Color Club also do a range of stripers and I used the black to do the pattern. The stripers are actually really good and cover really well! 
I added the studs into the topcoat. I purchased them from the Born Pretty Store. 


What do you think of this? 
Thanks for reading, my lovelies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment