5 Nov 2014

piCture pOlish Badass Review and Swatches

Hello my dears! How are we all today? In my part of the UK it is very bright and warm today!
Today I have piCture pOlish Badass to show you today. This polish has a unique formula and finish and is so lush!


piCture pOlish Badass Swatch and Review

piCture pOlish Badass Swatch and Review

The formula for this is fantastic. You could literally do one thicker coat and it would cover completely although I used two thin coats and no topcoat for my photos. This polish is smooth without topcoat, the glitter doesn't make the polish bumpy at all! 

piCture pOlish Badass Swatch and Review macro glitter

Look at this glitter!!! In the sun or direct light this polish really comes into its own.  This is not just any black polish! 


You can buy this polish and others from piCture pOlish 

No comments:

Post a Comment